Wednesday, January 29, 2014

So Long, Farewell

Hey!

I don't have much to say this week..everything is going really well in
Stamford. We love it just as much as always. All of our investigators
are doing awesome and Claudio is officially reactivated! He's doing so
well and this past Sunday, he came to church in real church clothes
and payed his tithing. He's the coolest.

We had Ward Conference on Sunday and despite the fact that church was
four hours long, it was a really awesome meeting. In Relief Society,
we talked about ministering to others, specifically less active
members. They told us about a women in the ward who is a single mom
and lives in an apartment without heat. Without heat!! In this 20
degree weather! It broke my heart to hear that. It made me think about
all the many blessings that I have that I don't even think about on a
daily basis.

Okay well...that's all really. Maybe I'm just being lazy this week
because I can talk to everyone in real life next week. Yay! This will
be my last email of the mission as well because we're not going to
have any time to email next week. Thank you all so much for all your
love and support while I've been on my mission!! I love you all!

Love,
Hermana Parkin

No comments:

Post a Comment