Monday, July 11, 2011

on a more serious note

I learned a lesson today. A very important one in fact. During FHE, this girl shared a thought about Jared and his boats that were tight like unto a dish. And she was talking about how when she read that, she realized that they were on those boats for almost a year. What the heck did they do to fill their time during that year. There weren't any blogs to update, books to read, scrapbooks to make, new people to socialize with. It would have been a pretty boring year. They had to have so much patience on that dang boat. And that's when it hit me. I need to be more patient. My life would be so much better if I had a little patience. And that's why there are certain things in my life that are driving me crazy. Because I need to learn how to be patient and I will learn my patience through these annoying things. I just had to share of my revelation. Sorry if you were hoping for a really hilarious post and this didn't fill your funny canteen.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this post. Be patient, your time will come.

    ReplyDelete