Monday, July 18, 2011

addictions

I have recently discovered a new addiction called Modern Family. It's basically the most hilarious TV show ever. My roommate Shawna got me addicted. And then I got Kelsey addicted. I know this probably isn't that exciting but first of all, you should go check it out and second of all, I felt like I needed more than one point to this post so its just a precursor to my real addiction.

My real addiction is not drug or alcohol related, though I'm sure you though I was about to spill some deep dark secret of mine. My real addiction is chapstick. I always have chapstick on me. Also, I always loose my chapstick. Which Kelsey will attest too as she sees me searching for it practically every night. So Kelsey found this YouTube video of a fellow chapstick addict, who also must loose it quite often. You will laugh, I promise. Just make sure you get to the very end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f​eature=player_embedded&v=5qYY0​6KD_Zg

No comments:

Post a Comment