Tuesday, May 22, 2012

visiting my old life

In case you weren't aware, I am currently living at home in CA, which is great and all but since pretty much all of my friends still live in UT, I am left almost friendless. I did have an absolutely wonderful opportunity to visit BYU and all my friends this past week though. I loved seeing all my friends and am so grateful to MC 4 for letting me crash on their couch all week. I couldn't have asked for a better week. Unless I lived there. Because let's be real people. Visiting a place you have once lived in is just not the same as living there. You no longer have your own place to stay. You no longer get to see all your favorite people in regular settings but you have to set up special times to see them so that you don't leave without seeing them. You no longer know all the current events because even if you've only been gone for three weeks, everything has changed. Now, I'm not complaining. I'm just saying that it was kind of weird sometimes. And it made me wish that I had never left, even though my reasons for leaving were far better than my reasons for staying. Here's a few pictures of my favorite people playing in Provo with me:


The lovely ladies that let me sleep on their couch, eat their food, borrow their stuff, etc. Love you girls!!


A halfway disgusting picture of Rachel and I. She happens to be one of my favorite people.


The work peeps. I just love them all.

It's also too bad I saw way more people than this but I was dumb and left my camera in CA sooo there are limited pictures. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment