Wednesday, April 17, 2013

New Companion, New Apartment, New Area


The big news for the week is that I've finally been transfered out of the Bronx! I'm really sad that I'm leaving such an awesome zone of missionaries and an amazing ward. But I'm excited for a new area as well. President Morgan has asked me to train and my new companions name is Sister Brog. She's super cute and we're excited to be working together. We're opening up a new area in New Rochelle, which is just right above the Bronx but on the east side (because I was serving on the west side). Our area actually borders the Bronx. So I didn't go too far but we're considered upstate now so we have a car. Which I'm not super excited about because now I just have to stress about not getting in a car crash or having the car get broken into. But overall I'm excited to be here. I've heard awesome things about the ward. It's going to be super different because there are only two other elders in the ward and I'm leaving a ward where there were six other elders. So it's a lot smaller up here and the work will be different but super great.
 
That's pretty much all that's going on. Sorry there aren't any cool stories for the week.
 
Hope all of you are doing well!
 
Love Hermana Parkin

No comments:

Post a Comment